Welcome to the family!A great adventure awaits you as you begin your walk with Christ. But you may be asking, "Where do I go from here?"That’s why the New Believer’s Bible is for you.The easy-to-understand and accurate text of the New Living Translation makes this Bible perfect for both reading and in-depth study.Pastor, author, and evangelist Greg Laurie has written a series ...
Welcome to the family!A great adventure awaits you as you begin your walk with Christ. But you may be asking, "Where do I go from here?"
That’s why the New Believer’s Bible is for you.
The easy-to-understand and accurate text of the New Living Translation makes this Bible perfect for both reading and in-depth study.
Pastor, author, and evangelist Greg Laurie has written a series of study notes to help you get into God’s Word and start growing:
Joy, peace, and security
- Cornerstones cover the basics of Christian belief. Here you will learn about the Trinity, angels, Satan, Heaven, hell, forgiveness, peace, joy, love, and other essential teachings of the Bible.
- First Steps help you know God and his plan for you. Discover how to know you are saved, find the right church, study the Bible, resist temptation, talk with God, and much more.
- Off & Running shows you how you can enjoy God’s blessings and direction in all areas of your life: career, marriage, family, finances, and relationships.
- Big Questions tackle those difficult issues you may be dealing with right now as a new believer.
are God’s gifts for all Christians. Let the New Believer’s Bible
help you immediately enjoy the many benefits of being a member of God’s family.From the flap:
The New Believer’s Bible
is designed to help new Christians grow in their faith through reading, studying, and understanding God’s Word. Four study tracks (Cornerstones, First Steps, Off and Running, and Big Questions) present the essentials of the Christian faith in a way that is easy to follow and understand. As you progress through the four tracks, you will gain a clearer understanding of who God is and how he wants you to live.Additional Features
The New Believer’s Bible
contains a number of special features to give you the biblical knowledge you need to grow as a Christian.
- How You Can Know God: Discover how to be saved and how to be assured of your salvation.
- Glossary of Christian Terms: An explanation of key biblical and doctrinal terms in language you can easily understand.
- Special Charts: A resource that highlights key biblical information.
- Fifty-two Great Bible Stories: A brief summary, Scripture reference, and page number for the best-loved stories from God’s Word.
- Prophecies about Jesus: A list of Old Testament prophecies about Jesus and how they were fulfilled in the New Testament.
- Memory Verses: Effective steps for memorizing God’s Word; highlights over 130 of the most important verses to commit to memory.
- How to Study the Bible: An easy-to-follow strategy for getting the most out of your Bible reading. It also includes two simple reading plans.
- Overview of the Bible: A concise overview of each book of the Bible, including author, date, style, and summary of contents.